Expanding your horizons, join our team.
A Property Consultant is often described as a psychologist; a person who must understand the specific character of the buyer (or the seller) and find the perfect real estate solution. Property Consultants are a rare breed; people who live and breathe real estate, who value the market for what it really is, who understand that to be a great Property Consultant it takes a great commitment. At Arto Estates, we value our Property Consultants are dearly as we value and love real estate. We enjoy different personalities, people with different skills and competences, who all have one thing in common: a love for real estate.
For this purpose and as a constant game-changer in the field of real estate and property consultancy, Arto Estates is looking to expand its team of Consultants and move even more dynamically with premium property services in the luxury market and beyond. If you are looking for a new career opportunity and interested in becoming a member at one of the leading real estate agencies in Cyprus, you should definitely contact us now. Arto Estates will equip you with state-of-the-art technology, fantastic premises to work from, tools to work with and succeed in your dealings and a great working environment.
As an Arto Property Consultant, you will:
- Support the negotiation and execution of land and real estate sales and leases
- Consult with buyers and sellers on market conditions
- Effective communication with your client throughout the sales process
- Effectively negotiate on client’s behalf
- Attend company’s meetings and trainings
Working with Arto Estates means:
- 4-week training program that is designed to get you started on the right path. With our training, continued coaching and support, you will always have the guidance you need to succeed in the fast-paced world of real estate.
- Premium software to work with
- Expand network of contacts
- Premium office location
- Office tools and place to work from
Education: Preferred Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- MS Word/Word Processing
- MS Excel/Spreadsheets
- MS Powerpoint/Presentations
Skills and Abilities:
- Communication skills
- Social media skills
- Build collaborative relationships
- Analytical thinking
- Initiative and leadership
- Time management
To find out more contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org